Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. This soft set burfi is widely sold in sweet stalls and is. Kalakand Recipe-KalaKand Barfi with Milk-Kalakand recipe with Paneer-Indian Sweets Recipe.
There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is Making Kalakand. Kalakand recipe with step by step photos – this is a two ingredient quick and tasty kalakand (Indian milk Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. Food preparation Kalakand is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 4 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Kalakand
- Need 2 litter full tond milk.
- You need 400 gm of sugar.
- Give 200 gm Desi ghee.
- Require 5 gm fitkari.
On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with Curdled milk has a slight grainy texture and so does this kalakand. You can checkout this easy. ? Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk.
- These are all the ingredients for kalakand.
- Put kadai on medium flame the put milk in it let it boil until it becomes half. Then put the f fitkari powder in it slowly slowly three time in it.
- When there appears the solid part of milk in it. Then continuosly stir it and add sugar in it for three times and again continuosly stir it then add ghee in it..
- Stir it continuously until it become thick and brown in colour then in a silver utensil put it for 4-5 hours covered with towel then cut it out and garnish with chopped pistachio.
Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite. It is a brilliant choice for any occasion. Unlike the traditional process that takes a lot of time, this microwave recipe is. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar.