Mungdal Khandvi roll.
Cooking Mungdal Khandvi roll is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Mungdal Khandvi roll
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow mungdal (split mungbeans).
- You need 1 tablespoon of chanaflour(besan).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger chilli paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Mungdal Khandvi roll how to cook
- After soaking the yellow mungdal in water for 2-3 hours, strain it and dry it in a plate for 20 minutes and remove as much water content as possible. Now add chanaflour(besan), ginger chilli paste, lemon juice, garam masala, sugar, salt and crush it in a mixer jar..
- Then spread the batter on the inverted side of a dish, leaving some edges. Now heat the water in a patili, Set this plate on the pan in such a way that the batter is directly facing steam, cover the plate as shown below..
- In this Anti Gravity Cooking process, steamed magadal for 10 minutes. cools down plate, mark it with the help of a paddle and make a role gently. Now Mungdal's Khandvi Roll is ready..