Paneer curry. Paneer curry recipe with step by step photos – a rich and delicious cottage cheese curry made in an onion-tomato-cashew base. I prepare this paneer masala recipe at times. so thought of sharing the. Paneer, a fresh, mild Indian cheese, stands in for the meat in this delicious vegetarian main course.
It's quick and simple to make – perfect for a midweek meal. This is designed to be a low cost recipe. Badami Paneer curry is a rich & creamy North Indian curry made with Indian cottage cheese in Almond Gravy ( sauce). Food preparation Paneer curry is a fun point, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 24 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 14 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Paneer curry
- You need of For kadhai masala.
- Need 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Need 2 for Kashmiri Lal mirch.
- It’s 2 for Elaichi(cardamom).
- Provide 3 Cloves.
- Need – For gravy.
- It’s 1 – cubed onions.
- You need 6-8 – garlic cloves.
- Give 2 cubed tomatoes.
- You need of Ginger chopped.
- Require 2 – green chillies.
- Prepare 6-8 for Cashews.
- Need 1 tsp Melon seeds.
- Provide – Paneer curry recipe.
- It’s 250 gm cubed paneer.
- Prepare 1 – onion cubed.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum cubed.
- Give 1/3 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Give 1/3 tsp of jeera( cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp turmeric powder.
- Require 2 tsp Butter/ malai.
- Prepare 1 Tsp Fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp garam masala.
- Provide to taste for Salt.
A high protein paneer recipe that is easy to make. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Matar paneer is one of my favorite North Indian dishes. Homemade Paneer Cheese makes a creamy and unique addition to this flavorful and easy to make Indian Potato Curry recipe.
Paneer curry steps
- To a small kadai or pan, dry roast the spices for kadai masala for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat until fragrant. (Add more red chilies for a spicier masala)..
- Remove kadai from heat and transfer the roasted spices to a spice grinder,grind to a fine powder. Set aside..
- You can also make this kadai masala in advance and store it..
- To make gravy- Take kadhai take butter, ghee or oil into it on medium heat..
- Add cardamom into oil and add onion, garlic, tomatoes, cashews, melon seeds, ginger, green chillies and saute for 2,3 minutes until softened let it cool down..
- Now put them into a grinding jar and make a fine paste for gravy keep it aside..
- Take 1 tbsp oil into the same kadhai and add onion, capsicum and saute for 2 minute, do not over cook otherwise the raw flavour will be gone..
- Add few more oil into kadhai add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin (jeera powder) mix it well, add blended paste mix it and cook it for 2 min on low flame..
- Add 2 tsp kadhai masala(roasted masala), add garam masala 1/2 tsp, cover it and cook it for 2 min until the oil seperates..
- Now add 1 cup water, add salt as/ taste, cover the pan and let it come to boil..
- Now add paneer, onion, capsicum mix it, cover it and cook it for 3,4 min on low flame..
- Now add butter and dry Fenugreek leaves, you may add coriander leaves to garnish..
- Paneer curry is ready in kadhai.Serve it with naan, roti.
This was the first time we have had a curry with paneer in it. Paneer Tikka Masala is a popular Indian curry where marinated pieces of paneer are simmered in a tomato based creamy curry. This dish goes extremely well with naan or paratha! Home » Curries » Paneer Gravies. If you love Indian food, then you must have tried rich paneer curry dish.