Milk cake (sweet khoya burfee). I think this is the recipe for authentic Kalakand, though some call it as Milk Cake. Heat milk in a heavy bottomed vessel on medium flame. Bring to a boil and reduce flame to low and continue to boil milk.
Easy Milk cake recipe-How to make milk cake at home-Milk cake kalakand recipe-Indian milk cake recip. Easy and delicious pista badam burfi – a fudge made with pistachios, almond and ghee! This Indian sweet is perfect for any festive occasion! Cooking Milk cake (sweet khoya burfee) is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Milk cake (sweet khoya burfee)
- Prepare 500 gram for khoya.
- You need 250 gram sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kesar.
- Give 1/2 cup for baadam.
- It’s 1 bowl of anaar ke dane.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon for cardamom powder.
Sweets, Cooking Recipes, Diwali Sweets, Food, Trini Food, Sweet Meat, Dessert Recipes, Fijian Food, Indian Kalakand is an Indian milk fudge which needs no introduction. Milk cake is a simple, old-fashioned cake. It is made by beating eggs until thick and foamy, mixing in the dry ingredients and then finishing with warmed milk, which gives the batter a bit of a head start on cooking. It is a good cake base that lends itself perfectly to all.
Milk cake (sweet khoya burfee) instructions
- Ek kdhai lenge or khoya ko dalker acche se chalayenge.
- Iske baad isme sugar dalker mix krenge or 5-10 minutes tak medium flame per pakate huye chalate rahenge.
- Dekhenge ki hamara khoya gadha hone laga hai to ise kisi bowl main nikaal lenge.
- 2 hours baad jab ye thanda ho jayega to ise knife ke help se cut kar lenge.
- Ab serving plate mein serve karenge kuch anaar ke dane orkesar ke saath.
Milk Cake is a delicious, mouthwatering dessert. Tried this recipe and loved the sweet. Would like to point out a couple of errors in therecipe which were different from the video. Rava burfi recipe- Suji barfi or rava burfi is a delicious, aromatic, rich and mouth melting Indian sweet that my mom always made for Diwali. Rava burfi is made with semolina, flour, ghee, coconut, sugar and milk.