Whole wheat Cinnamon waffles.
Cooking Whole wheat Cinnamon waffles is a fun thing, in addition it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Whole wheat Cinnamon waffles
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1.5 Teaspoons of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Milk.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of butter Melted.
Whole wheat Cinnamon waffles start cooking
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl..
- Mix the wet ingredients Milk, butter and egg in another bowl and whisk well..
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients well..
- Butter the waffle grill and pour a laddle of batter onto the grill and close it..
- Let it cook for 3-5 minutes. For more crunchy waffles, cook for longer..
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit..