Banana Dates Wheat Flour Cake. Thank you for watching this video. Please share and subscribe my channel to stay updated with more yummy recipes. :-)) Ingredient list : whole wheat flour. Eggless whole wheat Banana Cake Recipe – easy and healthy cake recipe made with whole wheat flour, bananas, and no eggs!
He said its one of the best banana cakes that he has had and it reminded him of the This Eggless banana cake is a quick, easy one bowl cake recipe made with whole wheat flour and bananas. Light, soft and moist vegan banana cake. This banana cake can be made with whole wheat flour (atta) or a mix of wheat and plain flour or just with plain flour. Cooking Banana Dates Wheat Flour Cake is a fun point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 10 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Banana Dates Wheat Flour Cake
- You need 1 cup – wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp – baking powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Give 1 for ripe banana, chopped.
- Need 8 – dates, soaked and deseeded.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Need 3/4 cup of milk, room temperature.
- Require 1 for tsp.vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 tbsp – chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp – chopped almonds.
This recipe works well when doubled, Since small cakes do not last in our home I double it when ever made. This banana date cake is vegan, whole wheat and refined sugar free! The only sweeteners used are from fruit and the optional maple syrup. Add chopped dates, vegan egg, vegetable oil, maple syrup, and non dairy milk.
Banana Dates Wheat Flour Cake step by step
- In a mixing bowl sieve together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a mixer jar put dates, banana and oil, blend them into a smooth paste, add little milk if required.
- Now add this paste to the dry ingredients slowly slowly and mix it by cut and fold method, very gently. Add rest of the milk also and mix well, now add vanilla essence and mix nicely. The batter should be medium thick..
- Add chopped walnuts to the batter and mix gently. In the meantime preheat the kadai on a gas, on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Now pour the mixture in the greased and dusted cake tin and tap it remove the air bubbles. Sprinkle chopped almonds on top. Now place this in the kadai on a stand and cover the lid. Bake it for 45 – 50 minutes, first check it after 35 minutes, if it is not done then bake further. If the burner is big then bake it on low heat, if it is small then bake it on medium heat..
- When done then cool it down and unmould it in a plate, when becomes completely cool then cut into desired pieces. This is a without sugar cake, so healthy and tasty too. You can keep this in the refrigerator for 3 – 4 days. As now during summers it may spoil if we keep it outside..
Mix banana mixture into the flour mixture. Gradually stir flour mixture into banana mixture. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Whole Grain Banana Cake Ingredients. whole wheat white flour. bananas. Eggless whole wheat banana cake – no fuss, egg-less cake recipe with whole wheat flour and bananas.can be given to toddlers after one year.