Stuffed Mango Kulfi.
Cooking Stuffed Mango Kulfi is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Stuffed Mango Kulfi
- Require 2 – Mangoes.
- Require 1 ltr Milk.
- Need 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp for Milkmaid.
- Need as required of Chopped pistachios.
- Require as required of Chopped Almonds.
Stuffed Mango Kulfi start cooking
- Boil milk in a pan. Now reduce milk to 1/3 by stirring occasionally on low flame..
- Add sugar and milkmaid when the consistency of milk gets little thick..
- Stirr for few more minutes and turn off the flame and allow to cool. Now remove the milk mixture in a glass and set aside..
- Now take a mango and remove the seed with the help of a knife without peeling or cutting the mango as shown in the image..
- Place the mango in the bowl and pour the milk mixture in it and cover it. Freeze it for about 8 hours or overnight..
- Remove the mango from the freezer and peel the skin off. Cut the mango into slices and sprinkle some almonds or pistachios over it. Tadaa our stuffed mango kulfi is ready. Yummy yumm.