Custard Banana Tea Cake.
Cooking Custard Banana Tea Cake is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Custard Banana Tea Cake
- It’s 2 Cup wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons for Rava.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon – baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon – baking powder.
- Need 1/2 cup for milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons curd.
- It’s 1/4 cup oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of custard powder.
- Need 1 cup for powder sugar.
- You need 2 – banana mashed.
Custard Banana Tea Cake instructions
- Mix Curd with Baking soda and keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Add sugar and oil into curd mix it properly..
- Than add banana and mix it..
- Now add milk and mix it..
- Now add rava in the liquid mixture and mixed it..
- Then in wheat flour add baking powder and sieve it..
- Then add wheat flour in mixture slowly- slowly and mix it properly cut and fold method..
- If required add more milk. Now greased the baking bowl and put the mixture in it and give on tap to release bubbles..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 45-50 minutes or till done..
- After that check with tooth pick and turn off the oven and keep cake on the rack for cooling down..
- Then de mould it and enjoy the delicious cake..