Masala Oats Paniyaram.
Cooking Masala Oats Paniyaram is a fun point, moreover it becomes more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Masala Oats Paniyaram
- Provide 1 cup of oats, dry roasted.
- Need 1/2 cup of roasted gram flour.
- You need 1 for onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic grated.
- Need 2-3 tbsp. for fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 1-2 – green chilies, finely chopped (opt).
- Provide pinch baking soda.
- It’s to taste – salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp. red chili powder (opt).
- Give 1/4 tsp. pepper powder (opt).
- Prepare 1 tsp. sambar powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. flaxseed (opt).
- Require handful of coriander leaves & stems, chopped.
- Provide of oil to fry.
Masala Oats Paniyaram step by step
- Mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil) into a batter with required quantity of buttermilk. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes. Add water if needed..
- Heat a paniyaram chatti and grease well. Drop spoonfuls of the prepared batter in it and cook, covered on a low flame till one side is well browned..
- Flip it over and cook the other side too till done..
- Switch off the flame and drain on a kitchen towel..
- Serve them hot along with coconut chutney or any of your favourite chutney..