Chingri macher malai curry. Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. Chingri malai curry (Bengali: চিংড়ি মালাই কারি) also known as prawn malai curry, is a Bengali curry made from prawns and coconut milk and flavoured with spices.
Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and keep in the serving bowl. The dripping oil from lobsters will add extra flavours into the curry. This Chingri Macher Malai Curry also know as Prawn Malai Curry will knock your socks off! Food preparation Chingri macher malai curry is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition Chingri macher malai curry
- Require 500 gm of prawn.
- You need 2 chopped tomatoes.
- Require 1 of big. chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tablespoon milk powder.
- Give 1 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- Give 1/2 tablespoon of ghee.
- Provide To taste – salt.
- Need 1 teaspoon – poppy seeds puree.
- Give 1 tablespoon – ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon for turmeric powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon – kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon curd.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Need As needed for water.
- You need 1/4 tsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 for bay leaves.
- It’s As needed – cardamom,cloves.
That dripping sauce, the meaty prawns, the fewer spices is Chingri Macher Malai Curry is also known as Prawn Malai Curry & it's a traditional Bengali recipe that's cooked with sauteed Tiger prawns or. Chingri malaikari is an iconic Bengali prawn curry made by cooking large tiger prawns (bagda chingri) or giant freshwater prawns (golda chingri) in a The name of this chingri macher recipe bears somewhat of a double meaning. 'Malai' meaning 'cream' recalls the coconut-milk base in which the. Chingri Macher Malai is a prawn curry made with mustard, coconut milk and chilli. In a lot of regions across India coconut and seafood is a classic combination.
Chingri macher malai curry step by step
- Wash and remove the vain and scale of the prawns with water,keep all ingredients near to the cooking side,mix coconut milk,milk powder and poppy seeds puree and make a thick paste,and keep aside..
- Put prawns,turmeric powder,salt and little bit of red chilli powder mix well and keep rest,and heat the oil and put prawns to the pan and fry little and keep to the plate..
- Now put bay leaves,cardamom and cloves to the pan,and saute,add chopped onion,saute for few minutes then add termaric powder and ginger garlic paste mix with green chilli paste,mix well and keep saute. Now add chopped tomatoes saute for another few minutes till it softens,next add curd mix well add garam masala powder,put fried prawns to the pan and saute and keep the flame in low..
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder mix well saute till it becomes thick and oil comes from the gravy.Last of all put coconut milk,milk powder,poppy seeds puree mix to the gravy and along with half cup water keep boiling until the curry is ready..
- Delicious Chingri macher malai curry is ready for serving..
The Bengali prawn curry 'Chingri Malai' uses prawns with coconut to make a truly sumptuous dish. Chingri Malai Curry Recipe, Learn how to make Chingri Malai Curry Ingredients of Chingri Malai Curry Recipe: Flavoured with a host of delectable spices such as cumin, chilli, turmeric and garam masala, this prawn curry will be the ultimate winner on your dinner table when served with cooked rice. Chingri Malaikari or Prawn Malaikari (no relation to our dear Malaika at all), is a very famous and popular Bengali entrée served with white Rice or Pulao for lunch or dinner on special occasions. I saw it described somewhere as an "Elegant Bengali Classic" – that definitely sums up this dish. For more recipes related to Chingri Macher Malai Curry checkout Prawn in Coconut Shell.