Mutter paneer, paratha with zeera rice and dalfry. Pressure cook dal for dal fry. Mix onion tomato salad with lemon. Lastly make lachha parathas..paneer fry rice
Paneer paratha is a popular Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing. You can also have paneer paratha with some mango pickle. Kneading dough. mutter paneer paratha recipe – matar paneer paratha recipe – peas and cottage cheese stuffed paratha. Cooking Mutter paneer, paratha with zeera rice and dalfry is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 40 components, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Mutter paneer, paratha with zeera rice and dalfry
- Give of For mutter paneer.
- Give 1 cup boiled mutter.
- It’s 1 cup paneer.
- It’s 2 – onion.
- Provide 2 of tomato.
- Give 2 tbsp – finely chopped coriander.
- Give 2 tbsp – ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Need 2 tsp of curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh malai.
- Need 2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Give 2 tsp coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp for garam masala.
- Give 4 tbsp for oil.
- Give Pinch for asafoetida.
- Need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of For paratha.
- You need 3 cup of wheat flour.
- Give 2 tbsp for oil.
- Give 1/2 cup for oil for roasting paratha.
- Need – Salt.
- It’s for Water as required.
- Give 1 – big bowl steam rice.
- Need of For Dal.
- You need 1 cup of mix Dal.
- Give 1 chopped onion and tomato.
- You need 3 tsp for oil.
- You need 2 tsp – ginger chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Need 2 tsp – coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp garam masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp Chopped coriander leaves.
- Require 1 tsp for lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 tsp – oil.
- Require 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare – Salt as per taste.
- Need – To serve.
- Need for Onion n mango.
Here is the recipe you need to make matar paneer paratha really quick and easy way and of course the delicious way. Please take a moment to like and subscribe https. Making paneer paratha is like making any other paratha. Make the dough and the filling.
Mutter paneer, paratha with zeera rice and dalfry how to cook
- Take a mixer jar add chopped onion and tomatoes and grind it in a paste.boiled green peas.now take a deep kadhai heat the oil.add asafoetida and green chili ginger and garlic paste.saute for 2 mnt..
- Now add all dry masala, kasuri methi,curd n malai.saute for four to five minutes when oil leaves the pan..
- Add boiled mutter and mix it well.add paneer pieces and mix it.cook for five minutes and add chopped coriander leaves..
- For paratha take a big mixing bowl add wheat flour salt and oil.add water and make a semi thik dough.cover and rest it for 10 mnt.make a small boll and roll medium thik paratha.heat the skillet put the paratha on it n roast both sides with little oil…
- Ready steam rice.heat ghee on a kadhai.add cumin seeds when it cracked add bay leaf,anise and add steam rice and mix it well..
- For Dal take a cooker add mix Dal in it.wash n add sufficient water in it and cooked for 4-5 whistle.chopped tomato and onion in a small pieces.chopped garlic, green chilies and ginger..
- In a kadhai heat the oil.add cumin seeds and pinch of asafoetida.add garlic, chilli and ginger.saute half mnt add chopped onion and tomatoes.mix it well.add salt and cook for two mnts.add all dry masala n mix well..
- Now add boiled Dal in it.add garam masala and lemon juice in it and mix it well.add coriander leaves.dal fry is ready.cut onion and mango..
- Our lunch is ready to eat.mutter paneer,paratha,Dal fry n zeera rice…with onion,mango n rice papad n sev…..
If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal Some roti, phulka, naan or plain basmati rice, jeera rice or ghee rice will be great to pair up with this. I usually make matar paneer with raw onions. Paneer paratha itself is quite popular.