Choco Mousse Ganache Cake. Our New Year's Eve dessert is all set. Let cakes cool completely in the pans. To prepare mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer.
We bring you the recipe of a perfect chocolate cake baked in a DIY Oven and loaded with rich chocolate Ganache. Watch the complete video to know how to bake the chocolate base as well as how to decorate it. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is the perfect light dessert recipe. Food preparation Choco Mousse Ganache Cake is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 22 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition Choco Mousse Ganache Cake
- It’s For Chocolate Cake:.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Give 3/4 for All-purpose flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Give 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for salt.
- You need 1/2 cup – sour cream, room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup oil.
- Give 1 tbsp – vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Provide For for Chocolate Mousse:.
- Give 200 grams for dark chocolate.
- Give 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup espresso.
- You need 1 tbsp – granulated sugar.
- Give 1 1/2 cups for heavy cream.
- Need As per taste of Chocolate Ganach.
- It’s 50 grams dark chocolate, cut into small chunks.
- Give 1-2 tbsp for heavy cream.
Chocolate cake layered with mousse filling and chocolate ganache. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info. The mousse layer was inspired by my Chocolate Sweet Potato Buttercream – it's easy to make, uses inexpensive ingredients and you honestly can't The dark chocolate ganache layer is the perfect way to finish off this Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Mousse Cake, as it adds an extra level of indulgence.
Choco Mousse Ganache Cake steps
- Preheat oven. Greasè the baking pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Spoon in the sour cream, pour in the oil and the vanilla..
- Mix it until just combined..
- Pour in the boiling water, and slowly mix until smooth and liquidy..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Spread the batter evenly..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until springy to touch..
- Let cakes cool completely..
- Place them on the bottoms of a cheesecake pan with removable bottoms..
- To prepare mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer..
- Put the chocolate, butter, espresso and sugar in a bowl and leave to melt..
- Let cool to room temperature..
- Whip the heavy cream until it becomes stiff..
- Add cream to the chocolate mixture and fold with a spatula until it becomes one liquid..
- Pour the chocolate mixture evenly into the cake pan..
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least two hours..
- To prepare ganache, melt chocolate and heavy cream in microwave..
- Until it’s completely melted and smooth. Let cool slightly..
- Gently push cake up from the bottoms to remove from pan..
- Place the cakes on serving plate..
- Pour ganache over the top of the cake..
- Pipe the reserved whipped cream on top, and garnish with chocolate shavings or sprinkles..
This pretty cake has two layers of chocolate sponge that are sandwiched together with raspberry jam and chocolate mousse and frosted with chocolate ganache. This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, smooth, creamy and full of flavor. It features layer of chocolate souffle cake, rich chocolate mousse and white chocolate mousse on top. Garnished with chocolate ganache and berries. Great for any occasion and celebration.