Banana walnut cake. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. Soft fluffy Walnut and Banana cake, not to sweet and just right! Cooking Banana walnut cake is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Banana walnut cake
- It’s 1 cup – all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Give 1/2 tsp – baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Provide 2 spoon coco powder.
- Need 100 gram of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 – mashed banana.
- Prepare 2 spoon – chopped walnuts.
- Provide 1/2 cup – curd.
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. I'm a pastor's wife, and it's so good to have something to serve when friends drop in unexpectedly. Because this banana nut cake can be frozen and also keeps well in the refrigerator.
Banana walnut cake making process
- Sieve the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and coco powder..
- Beat the butter till fluffy and add sugar powder and vanilla essence, again mix well..
- Add mashed banana, curd and flour mixture slowly. Mix well..
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius. Greased the cake tin with butter and sprinkle dry flour..
- Pour the batter into greased cake tin and bake for 30 minutes until the toothpic comes out clean..
- Enjoy this yummy cake..
Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.