Royal KALAKAND. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. The good part about this sweet is that it's easy to make, is.
Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made for specially festivals by reducing milk and sugar the traditional way of making kalakand sweet takes some time and. while the preparation of kalakand is extremely simple, but some important tips and suggestions. firstly, i have used condensed milk in this recipe and hence i have not added any extra sugar for this recipe. Kalakand in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Riwaiti Mithaiyan. Food preparation Royal KALAKAND is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 6 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Royal KALAKAND
- It’s 1 glass of Milk.
- Need 250 g of Khoya.
- You need 125 g for Paneer.
- Give of as per taste Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curd.
- Need 3 tbsp for Ghee.
The series is made for and by the XYZ Project. gajar kalakand recipe – a rich Indian dessert with all the goodness of gajar and richness of kalakand. Kalakand is a creamy and moist Indian Sweet made of condensed milk and Paneer. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones.
Royal KALAKAND start cooking
- Take a pan…add milk and khoya…stir continuously.
- When milk get hot.now add paneer…stir continuously.
- When three ingredients resemble….add curd in batches.
- When mixture get granulated..stop pouring curd…stir continuously.
- Now when mixture loik like thick…add sugar…stir…
- When sugar completely dissolve add ghee…stir again.
- Now mix will start leave side than take some white part and spread on a greased plate….remaining..part cook till brown in colour.
- When iy get brown…spread it on white part….set for 4 hour…cut in desired shape.
This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar. Kalakand is a popular Indian dessert using condensed milk and cottage cheese (Paneer). There is one another way to make kalakand using store bought Ricotta Cheese. Kalakand is a very popular Indian sweet. Learn how to make/prepare Kalakand by following this easy recipe.