cool ranch dorito chicken casserole. We use Cool Ranch™ in this cheesy chicken bake, but try it with any flavor you like. Alfredo sauce is the secret ingredient that helps bind it all together, but Who knew a bag of chips could be baked right into a delicious dinner casserole? We use Cool Ranch™ in this cheesy chicken bake, but try it with.
This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos! Trash food at it's finest, guys! This cheesy chicken Dorito casserole is ridiculous. Cooking cool ranch dorito chicken casserole is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements cool ranch dorito chicken casserole
- Give 3 large boneless chicken breast.( shredded).
- Require 1 packages 1 oz. taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can for refried beans.
- It’s 1 box for 7.6oz.spanish rice.
- Need 1 medium of bag of cool ranch doritos.
- Give 2 cup of taco blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup Velveeta cheesy sauce or more if you like..
- Give 1 small you can added alittle fried onions and peppers as well.
- It’s 1 cup for sour cream after it is cooked if you like.
- Require 1 can for ur type of season can diced tomatoes this is optional as well.
I started making this back when we were first married. The classic King Ranch chicken casserole is bursting with cheese, chicken, and pepper goodness. I always have those on hand, but King Ranch Casserole is best made with tortilla chips. They will soften up in the sauce & provide a good corn flavor.
cool ranch dorito chicken casserole steps
- cook chicken in oven at 350. till it is cook all the way..
- Shred the chicken place the chicken in a preheated pan add taco seasoning and little water till it is all covered then place chicken in a oiled baking dish.
- Heat up refried beans the mix it in with the chicken in the pan.
- Cooked rice as directed on the box then place it over the chicken in the pan.
- Heat up Velveeta cheese pour over chicken.
- Get chips pour over chicken mixture place in oven 350 20 minutes take out sprinkle with shredded cheese bake till cheese is melted you can then top it with sour cream.
This rendition features a Mexican blend of cheese, chicken, cool ranch doritios, diced green chilies, and sour cream. It's a dish meant for digging into with gusto. Dump-and-Bake Cool Ranch Chicken CasseroleThe Seasoned Mom. What can I say, casserole recipes just work for my family. There's just something satisfying about being able to skip the dinnertime fuss by putting all of my ingredients into one dish, baking, and enjoying.