Palak paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. Food preparation Palak paneer is a fun point, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 16 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Palak paneer
- Require 1 bunch of palak.
- Prepare 1 – medium onion.
- Give 1 for medium tomato.
- You need 1/2 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 100 gms of paneer.
- Provide 1/2 cup cream of milk.
- Need 3 spoons ghee.
- Require 1/2 spoon for garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 spoon whole cumin.
- Require 1 – red chilli.
- Give 1 – bay leaf.
- Give 1/2 spoon Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- Need for as per taste Salt.
- It’s as per taste Sugar.
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer – How to Make Palak Paneer – Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy – Smita. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India.
Palak paneer step by step
- Clean palak and then chop roughly.heat some water and pour palak on it, boil for 1 min. Drain palak on cold water..
- After completely cool down in the grinder make it paste form..
- Chopped onion and tomato..
- In a kadhai take 2 spoons ghee add cumin seed, red chilli, bay leaves. When smell comes out add onion, fry onion low heat.when onion changes it's colour then add ginger garlic paste followed by tomato. Fry low flame.when oils start separating then add palak paste followed by coriander powder, black pepper, green chilli,salt..
- Cook for 2 mins medium flame then add paneer cube and milk cream. Cook another 2 mins low heat..
- Add 1 spoon ghee, sugar and garam masala and cook one more min on high flame.swith off the gas and cover with a lid..
- Served at least after 15 mins with fulka, rooti, parata, naan etc..
Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India.