Kuzhi Paniyaram (Savoury).
Food preparation Kuzhi Paniyaram (Savoury) is a fun thing, additionally it becomes more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition Kuzhi Paniyaram (Savoury)
- It’s 1 cup of Idli/Dosa Batter.
- You need 2 Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of Green Chilli (finely chopped).
- Need 1 inch – Ginger – (finely chopped).
- Prepare as needed Coriander leaves – few (finely chopped).
- Require as needed – Curry Leaves – few.
- Need as needed – Oil.
- Give to taste Salt.
- Require – For Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Urad dal.
Kuzhi Paniyaram (Savoury) making
- In a pan add oil once oil heated up, add mustard seeds. After mustard splutters add urad dal. Wait until urad dal becomes golden brown..
- Next add chopped onion, green chilies, ginger, curry leaves and coriander leaves. Sauté till onion becomes transparent..
- Allow it to cool for sometime then add the mixture to the Idli/Dosa Batter and mix well. Now Kara Kuzhi Paniyaram Batter is ready!.
- Heat the paniyaram pan/paniyarakkal in medium flame and once heated up add few drops of oil in each hole..
- Once oil gets heated, pour the batter using small ladle (கரண்டி) in each round/hole as shown in the picture. Allow it to cook for 2 to 3 minutes in medium low flame..
- You could find small holes coming up and edges also turning golden brown, now flip the Paniyaram to the other side using stainless steel stick (I used சிணுக்கோலி). Allow it to cook for another 2 to 3 minutes in medium low flame. [Note: Flip the Paniyaram in the same order you poured the batter] Tip: To get more crispiness add few drops of oil in each round once you flipped all Paniyaram..
- After 2 minutes you can remove using either stainless steel stick or stick given along with paniyarakkal. Kara Kuzhi Paniyaram is ready ! Serve hot with Sambar or with any Chutney Varieties..