Paan Kulfi (Meetha Paankulfi). This kulfi is for all the meetha paan lovers! Betel leaf is commonly consumed as paan in India and other parts of Southeast Asia. The leaf as such has medicinal properties but all that it lost when it's eaten as paan where they take the leaf and fill it with tobacco.
For. this recipe of paan kulfi is very similar to my previous no cook mango kulfi recipe in which i have used mango pulp with condensed milk. however in this half cup of evaporated milk with quarter cup of sugar too. secondly, make sure not to use supari or areca nuts while using meetha paan from paan. Kulfi is a tempting Indian dessert with many variations and Paan Kulfi is one of them. For traditional paan kulfi …the pan mix is prepared separately with betel leaves, cardamoms, fennel seeds, and Gulkhand….etc. to make it easier I have added ready to use sweet paan mix bought from the. Food preparation Paan Kulfi (Meetha Paankulfi) is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 7 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Paan Kulfi (Meetha Paankulfi)
- Need 4-6 for paan leaves.
- It’s 1/8 cup – pistachio.
- Prepare 3 tbsp for gulkand.
- You need 1 tsp fennel seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup for sugar.
- Give 2 cup – boiled milk.
- Need 1 tbsp – milk powder/ khoya.
How to make Paan Kulfi-Reduced milk flavoured with meetha pan, set in kulfi moulds and served. Holi Special Paan Kulfi recipe! a kulfi made from paan (betel leaves) and milk. There is a variety of Paan made in India like magai pan, meetha pan and off late you also get chocolate paan which is my favorite. Paan Kulfi is a dessert recipe made with khoya and fresh paan leaves.
Paan Kulfi (Meetha Paankulfi) instructions
- Take a grinder add paan leaves, gulkand, fennel seeds, pistachios into a smooth paste. add little milk if needed set aside..
- Take a pan add milk bring to a boil. Simmer and cook in low flame till milk reduced..
- Once milk reduced add milk power/ khoya, sugar mix well. Cook for few minutes..
- Add paan paste and simmer for 5 minutes and remove from flame..
- Pour in moulds and freeze for 8 hours..
- Serve paan kulfi as dessert..
This easy dessert recipe can be served after an elaborate meal. It tastes best when paired with chilled falooda and chopped cashews. So, try this dish for your next house party and we bet your guests will love this awesome delight. This is a family favorite paan recipe. Great after a heavy lunch as a mouth freshner or as a digestion enhancer.