Crispy rava poori with potato sabji. Suji Puri or Rava Pur is a very delicious crispy Indian bread recipe. Sooji ki Puri is prepared with semolina and wheat flour dough frying into a crispy puffed flat-bread. These suji poori goes well with any curry based dish like aloo subji (potato curry), pumpkin or kaju matar as well as with raita.
Poori masala makes for a good breakfast or lunch or brunch. When I took the pics, I had also made aamras to go along with the pooris. The combo of aamras and any potato sabji with pooris is too good. Food preparation Crispy rava poori with potato sabji is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Crispy rava poori with potato sabji
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semolina.
- Need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp – flax seeds powder.
- Prepare For curry:.
- Prepare 4 – boiled potatoes.
- You need Few Curry leaves few.
- Provide 1 tbsp Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Need 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Give Pinch of asafoetida.
- Require 1/4 tsp of each ginger garlic chopped.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Need 1 Onion.
- You need 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Need 1 – tomato chopped.
- You need As required – oil for frying poori.
You can serve potato masala with Poori or chapati or with a side of chopped onions or coconut. Spicy and tangy aloo sabji with crispy ajwayan puri, perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Crispy Potato Tacos. featured in Tasty Inspired Recipes From Mexico. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and peel the skin off.
Crispy rava poori with potato sabji how to cook
- First make dough with flour salt rava (samolina) and flax seeds by adding oil with the help of water and make a little stiff dough not too much tight. Keep aside for 15 mins.
- Now heat a oil in a pan add cumin seeds when crackle add ginger garlic,curry leaves and onion green chilli saute a minute or raw smell of onion and garlic goes of and good smell came.add tomato and saute till golden brown add all dry masala and boiled potatoes roughly mashed with hands pieces also shown in the potatoes mix well and add water as gravy you needed. If like little cream or malai in it it gives good texture. It's optional. Sprinkle coriander leaves..
- Make poori in medium hot oil till golden and serve with potatoes baji and green chutney and onion chopped with green chilli.Enjoy this yummy and mouth watering breakfast. Once in a month it is no harmful or when ur guest is there..
Cut into smaller pieces and place in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and allow potatoes to cook until they are soft. This instant version is super yummy and gives you perfect dosa everytime. Enjoy with coconut chutney or sambar. Poori masala recipe – South Indian style potato masala made with boiled, crumbled potatoes in mild, flavorful gravy.