Chocolate coffee mug cake. This coffee mug cake comes complete with crumbly streusel topping in each little bite. Also try the popular chocolate version: Vegan Mug Cake. How can they fit so much fat into a single mug?!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You all know how much I love. The BEST Chocolate Coffee Mug Cake For Keto. Cooking Chocolate coffee mug cake is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Chocolate coffee mug cake
- Need 4 tbsp – flour.
- Need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp coffee powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp – baking powder.
- Need Pinch salt.
- Prepare Few of drops vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp oil.
- Need 4-5 tbsp – milk.
- You need as required Chocolate syrup.
- Need as required Colourful sprinkles.
Today's Keto Mug Cake Recipe is made with two of the best things ever invented, chocolate and coffee! And this café mocha inspired mug cake – like most mug cakes – is made in the microwave in just minutes. KETO Breakfast recipes don't get better than today's Low Carb Chocolate + Coffee Mug Cake Recipe! It can be a great keto snack idea, breakfast idea, or.
Chocolate coffee mug cake process
- Take a coffee mug and add flour, baking powder, pinch salt and powdered sugar..
- Add cocoa powder and coffee powder and mix with a fork..
- Add 2-3 drops of vanilla essence and oil and milk..
- Mix all the dry and wet ingredients and add more milk 1-2 tbsp if required for a lump-free consistency..
- Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high..
- Take it out and garnish with chocolate syrup and colourful sprinkles, if you like..
Stay on track of your health goals and enjoy a chocolate chip treat with this recipe that can be made in your oven or microwave. Layer crushed graham crackers, chocolate cake batter, and marshmallows in a mug, and microwave for a delicious. This Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients and made right in the microwave. Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert! One of the most comment recipe requests I receive is for small batch desserts.