Eggless Banana Walnut Cake. Hey guys , this recipe of banana walnut cake is really awesome. it is a very simple and easy to bake cake. Its an eggless version, supermoist as I used. Whole Wheat Banana cake with video and step by step photos.
Chocolate chips or cocoa powder or cacao nibs can. Easy eggless banana walnut cake recipe made with oil and no butter. Banana cakes are loved at our house be it with eggs or without eggs they are Banana pulp are the best replacement for eggless cakes. Cooking Eggless Banana Walnut Cake is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
- Require 1 cup of Atta/Maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Baking soda.
- You need of big pinch Salt.
- Give 1/4 tsp for Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp Wheat bran (optional).
- Give 2 medium or 3 small for Ripe Bananas.
- Provide 1/4 cup – Curd/yoghurt.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – Vanilla (optional).
- Give 1/2 cup for Brown Sugar.
But if you aren't happy with oil then just. This eggless banana cake is super moist, not very sweet and perfect way to celebrate this Mother's Day. Tasty and simple recipe specially for eggless cake eaters. I found Eggless Banana Walnut Cake very simple to concoct, yet, they are so delicious and very spongy and also the bite of walnuts inside the Add the mashed ripe bananas and fold them gently followed by finely chopped walnuts.
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake process
- Sieve the atta, baking powder, baking soda, salt cinnamon powder together atleast two times. This makes the cake very airy. And soft.
- Preheat the oven at 180 deg C. Grease & flour the baking tin. You can also line it with baking paper..
- Mash the bananas thoroughly with a masher or a fork..
- Coat the walnuts with some flour, this will stop them from sinking to the bottom..
- Mix oil, sugar, yogurt, vanilla, mashed bananas. Now add the dry ingredients and fold in gently. Now add the flour coated walnuts..
- Add the wheat bran and mix. This is optional, but increases the nutritional value of the cake..
- Add a little milk to adjust the consistency of the batter if it is too thick to pour. Pour the batter in the prepared tin. Add some whole walnuts on the top if you want..
- Bake it for 40 minutes at 180 deg C or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Every oven is different, so check after 35 minutes..
- Once done, remove and let it to cool. Unmould onto a cooling rack. Cut after it is completely cooled..
- Note 1. You can use white sugar instead of brown sugar. Brown sugar gives a nice caramelised colour and flavour. 2. Cinnamon and vanilla are only for flavour, you can add both or avoid either of it. You can also add either nutmeg or cardamom according to your taste. 3. Amount of sugar can be adjusted according to the sweetness of the bananas and your taste. 4. Adding walnuts is your choice. You can replace them with other nuts like almonds or completely avoid any nuts..
Now our cake batter is ready. Grease a cake tin and dust it with. About Eggless Banana Cake Recipe: Nice and nutty with the creamy flavour of banana, aroma of cinnamon and goodness of walnuts, this teatime treat is a delight. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. You can bake this Eggless Banana and Walnut Cake any time you wish to at home, because it makes use of just common ingredients.