Paneer Malai kofta. Malai kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian dish made of potato & paneer balls served with smooth, rich & creamy gravy. Malai translates to cream and kofta to fried balls. Hello friends here is the easy and quick recipe of malai kofta.
Make sure the paneer is fresh and. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Traditionally kofta curry is made from meat. Food preparation Paneer Malai kofta is a fun point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 36 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Paneer Malai kofta
- Provide 250 gms Paneer.
- It’s 2 of potatoes (boiled).
- Give 1 of bread crumb (fresh).
- It’s 2 tbsp cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Red chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp jeera powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Give For – Filling-.
- You need 2 tbsp for thick milk cream.
- Prepare 2 – green chillies (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kishmish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of almond (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp – coriander leaves(chopped).
- You need 2 cup for frying.
- Provide for for White paste-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp coconut powder.
- Require 1 tbsp for khuswaha khuswaha.
- Require 1 tbsp magaz seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp for Sesame seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – kaju.
- You need 1 tsp – saunf.
- Prepare 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s For – Gravy-.
- Give 2 onion paste.
- Require 1 tomato paste.
- Give 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1 tsp for salt.
- Provide 1 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dhania powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for haldi powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Need 1/2 cup curd.
- Need 1 tbsp for sugar.
- Give 1 tbsp – Kasoori methi.
- You need 4 tbsp oil.
So, here koftas are made from grated paneer (cottage cheese), potatoes, nuts, and dried fruits. Malai kofta is a delicious and rich main dish. Paneer dumplings with rich cream gravy. One of the popular paneer dishes for any special occasion.
Paneer Malai kofta how to cook
- Grind onion into fine paste. Take all the ingredients of kofta and mash well.
- Mix all the ingredients for filling in kofta. Heat oil in a Wok and add onion paste and cook for few minutes. Then add powder spices and cook for few minutes.
- Add tomato paste and cook covered.
- Add white paste with curd and cook covered..
- Cook till masala leaves oil..
- In kofta fill the chilled cream mixture and make smooth balls and roll on cornflour before frying into golden colour..
- Deep fry balls till golden.
- In gravy and water so that the gravy is thin and then add fried balls… Cook on slow heat.
- Take out in a bowl and garnish with cream.
- The balls are so soft that it melts in mouth.
- Put the balls in gravy 10 minutes before serving.. Enjoy with roti or rice.
Serve with naan, roti or over the plain rice. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian restaurants. Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a fried dumpling of mashed potatoes, paneer. Malai Kofta Recipe – Melt in your mouth Paneer kofta's stuffed with cashews and raisins dipped in a rich, creamy, sweet and spicy gravy. How to make Malai Kofta Dhaba Style – Malai Kofta is a melt.