Palak poori recipe | Palak puri. palak puri recipe with step by step pics. a delicious variation of poori made with palak or spinach. these palak poori have a beautiful green color and look good. making palak puri is very easy. i use the same method for making palak poori like palak puri With the palak puri recipe, make delicious and more nutritious pooris. The star of this recipe that moves this food closer to the zone of healthy What is the difference between this puri and the regular poori or the Indian fried bread?
It is served with curry, chutney, sagu or kurma. To make palak puri, puree one cup of palak with few tbsps water and use that to make dough. To make methi puri, add some fresh chopped methi leaves to the dough. Cooking Palak poori recipe | Palak puri is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 9 components, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Palak poori recipe | Palak puri
- You need 1 medium – bunch spinach (palak).
- Provide as needed of wheat flour (gehu ka atta).
- Give 6-7 cloves of garlic (lehsun).
- Require 1 inch – ginger(adrak).
- You need 4 for green chillies (hari mirch).
- Give 1/4 tsp for carrom seeds (ajwain).
- Need 1/4 tsp cumin powder (jeera).
- You need pinch turmeric (haldi).
- Give to taste – salt (namak).
Palak Puri recipe – How to make Palak Puri. Make small poris&stuff with above palak mixture inthe centre&cover with the other pori,fix the edges with little water.make all poris like same process. Palak puri is a wonderful breakfast idea, the colour is just from palak but so vibrant and appealing. This is also a recipe I learnt from my friend Sangeeta.
Palak poori recipe | Palak puri how to cook
- Blanch palak in boiling water for 1 minute then drain cool and grind it along with ginger garlic green chillies into a fine paste.
- Transfer the pureed palak into a bowl add salt turmeric cumin powder ajwain mix well add wheat flour little by little and knead into a tight dough.
- Rest the dough for 20 minutes then divide into small portions roll each dough ball the upper surface should be smooth and crack free.
- Apply oil and roll the puris gently….deep fry in hot oil press down with spoon so that they become light and puff up.
- Once they puff up change sides flip them over till golden brown….
- If you add them in cold oil they will not puff up and absorb lot of oil.
- Serve with pickle sweet mango chutney tomato ketchup curd or any sabzi.
- Ideal for tiffin lunch box and also while travelling long distance they remain fresh for 2 to 3 days and a very healthy dish in all.
- For complete video of the recipe click in the given link below https://youtu.be/qF2LzBP1xLU.
Really easy to prepare. palak puri is made by adding palak puree while making dough for puri. This boondi raita is a perfect combo for palak puri, it goes. Palak Puri Recipe is a nice combination of spinach and wheat flour. You can serve it either as a breakfast dish or it may also easily go with your lunchbox dish. Learn how to make delicious palak poori by following this easy recipe.