Kale chane, bathua ka raita with poori. I am sharing the Homemade recipe of Bathua ka Raita (also known as Lamb's Quarter) (बथुए का रायता) for your morning breakfast for winters which will boost. Ye Recipe Bahar ka Khana Bhula Degi. Paneer Tikka Roll with Special type Chutney.
Raita should be taken along with meals anyways. It not only make the meals more appealing but also makes them easily digestible. Bathua Ka Raita- A healthy and delicious yogurt and Chenopodium Dip. Cooking Kale chane, bathua ka raita with poori is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition Kale chane, bathua ka raita with poori
- Provide 200 g of kale chane.
- You need 1 pinch for Hing.
- Give 1 tsp – Zeera.
- Need 1tsp – Dhaniya powder, haldi, garam masala.
- Need 2 tomatoes.
- Give 1 tsp for Adrak.
- Prepare As needed – Green chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp for Bathua.
- Provide for Curd.
- Give 1 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Require as needed for Salt.
- Provide 1tsp Chanamasala.
Bathua is quite versatile and the taste goes very well with almost every thing. You can add it in the chapati dough,make curries and stir fries ,add in lentils or make raita with it. Bathua raita can be served with Methi Aloo Paratha. Bathua has been used in India for a long time for many different dishes.
Kale chane, bathua ka raita with poori how to cook
- Boil chana after that take a kadhai and Desi ghee, add hing, jeera, dhaniya powder, haldi, chanamasala and paste of tomato, green chilli and adrak, red chilli and salt according to your taste..
- Saute till 10 min than add channe in it.Chana is ready to serve..
- Boil bathua and grind it and add hing jeera and Lal mirch tadka,add curd in it and raita is ready..
The green leafy vegetable is a good source of Vitamin A, calcium, potassium and phosphorus. In the past I've used bathua to make parathe, poori and saag, but today I mixed it with dahi to make Bathua Ka Raita. Bathua Paratha Recipe with step by step photos – Delicious whole wheat flat breads made with Bathua paratha recipe with step by step photos – delicious whole wheat flatbreads made with Every winter I do prepare sarson ka saag. Bathua ka Raita Try this healthy, nutritious and delicious bathua raita and give your feedback. If you like the recipe pleas.