Food preparation Chana Salad is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Chana Salad
- Give 1 bowl – boiled chickpea.
- Prepare 1 – Tomato.
- Give 1 – onion.
- Need 2 – Green chilli.
- Require 1 of lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp for chopped coriander leaves.
- Give To taste salt.
- You need To taste – red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp chaat masala.
Chana Salad how to cook
- Wash and Soak chickpea overnight. Boil chickpea in a pressure cooker upto 10 minutes after first whistle..
- Peel wash and Chopped onion..
- Chopped tomatoes and coriander leaves..
- Mix tomatoes, onion, coriander leaves and chopped green chilliiesin a mixing bowl..
- Add boiled chickpea and mix. Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix. Squeeze half lemon juice and mix well..
- Serve with meal..