Honey Oats Cookies (Egg less).
Cooking Honey Oats Cookies (Egg less) is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Honey Oats Cookies (Egg less)
- Need 1 1/3 Cups of Oats.
- Provide 1 Cup Maida All purpose flour /.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon – Baking Soda.
- Require 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon powder.
- Give 1 Pinch – Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter (softened).
- Need 1/4 Cup of Sugar (granulated, adjust as per your taste).
- Give 1/2 Cup – Honey.
Honey Oats Cookies (Egg less) step by step
- In a bowl, put oats, maida, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt. Mix well. Keep this dry ingredient aside..
- In another bowl, mix butter, sugar and honey using an electric beater till everything is nicely combined..
- Pre heat the oven at 190 degree Celsius. Line a baking tray with butter paper..
- Add the dry ingredients into the butter mixture and mix well. Take small portions and roll them into balls between your palms and place them on the baking tray leaving 1 inch space in between..
- Place the tray in the pre heated oven for 10 – 20 minutes, till the cookies turn golden brown colour..
- Once done, take out the tray and let it cool down..
- After some time, when the cookies are still warm, take them from the tray and place them on the wire rack to cool down completely..
- Serve it along with tea, coffee or a glass of milk. Enjoy !!!.