Cooking Saata Pooris/papdi is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 9 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Saata Pooris/papdi
- Give 500 gms for maida.
- Need 1 tbsp for oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – black salt powder.
- Provide 1-2 cups – water for dough.
- You need 50 gms rice flour.
- Provide 50 gms of ghee.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Require For frying for Oil.
Saata Pooris/papdi how to cook
- First to make a dough take maida in a big plate, add salt, oregano & water & make a semi-soft dough using water. Once a smooth dough is ready cover it & rest it for 10mins..
- In another mixing bowl mix equal quantities of ghee & rice flour & mix nicely & set aside..
- Now roll a big chapati out of the maida dough, spread a very thin layer of sata(ghee+rice flour paste) over entire chapati, & make a tight roll out of it. Cut the edges & cut equal pieces out of the roll..
- Now roll each small piece into a small Pooris & set aside..
- Fry these on slow-medium flame till golden brown, once out of the oil sprinkle the mix of red chilli powder & black salt powder & serve..