Whosayna’s Shepherd Pie.
Cooking Whosayna’s Shepherd Pie is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 2 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Whosayna’s Shepherd Pie
- Need 1 kg of Potatoes (boiled and mashed, sprinkle salt blackpepper add 1 tbsp butter and mix well, keep on flame and keep adding milk and stirring till it's finely mashed.
- Need 1/2 kg – Boneless Chicken (saute in butter with salt, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and pinch of turmeric powder, till done).
- You need 4 for Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup – Veggies chopped (Capsicum, Cauliflower, Sweet Corns and French beans).
- Provide 2 tbsp Chilli sauce.
- Need 1 – Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Require 2 tbsp for Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp Tomato Ketchup.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Need little for Chilli powder.
- Give pinch of Turmeric Powder.
- Give 3 tbsp for Tomato Puree.
Whosayna’s Shepherd Pie how to cook
- In a wok braise onion till golden brown colour, add tomatoes and spices braise til forms a paste add veggies cook little add chicken and sauces and mix well should roast type. switch off flame In a casserole pour chicken mixture, then make a layer of potatoes poke with fork over them sprinkle dried herbs and grate parmasan cheese you can top with slices of tomatoes and capsicum and bake till the cheese melts remove from oven and the serve..
- NB: for only veggie shepherd pie skip chicken and add more veggies.