Malpua. Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua is a sweet pancake popular in Uttar pradesh, Rajsthan, Bihar, West bengal, Orissa and Maharashtra. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it.
malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua recipe with step by step photos. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and So this recipe is indeed a Fluffy version of malpua. the inner texture is fluffy and the outside edges. Food preparation Malpua is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
- Provide 1/2 tin (200 gram) of Milkmaid :.
- Provide 1/2 cup (100 gram) for Sooji -.
- Require 6 tbsp (50 gram) for Maida -.
- Prepare (50 gram) – Paneer -.
- You need 2 cup Water : (2 cup = 300 ml).
- Need – Ghee for frying.
- It’s 2 pinch baking powder.
- Prepare of Sugar Syrup :.
- Give 4 cups – Sugar :.
- You need 4 cups – Water : (1 cup = 150 ml).
- Prepare 10-12 strands for Saffron -.
- Require – For garnishing.
- Prepare of few almonds and pistachio (thinly sliced).
Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required. 🎦 Malpua. Refined flour pancakes fried in ghee and dunked in sugar syrup. Malpua is a sweet pancake-style treat that's popular throughout Bangladesh and India.
- Sugar Syrup.
- Put Sugar and water in a pan and bring to a boil. Keep aside..
- Malpua Combine Milkmaid, Sooji, Maida, Water and Baking Powder. Crumble Paneer very finely and add to the mixture. Beat well,, and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Heat Ghee in a frying pan. Pour 1 tbsp (1 tbsp = 10 ml) of batter to make a small, flat malpua about 2 1/2"to 3" in diameter..
- Fry till both sides get evenly browned and the edges crisp..
- Remove and soak in syrup for 1 minute..
- Remove form syrup and garnish and serve hot..
Malpua is often served as a tasty dessert, a sweet snack. Jaggery Malpua is a delicious but quick dessert characterised by this luxuriant flavour, speckled with exciting tinges of fennel. These melt-in-the-mouth whole wheat flour malpuas should ideally be served. Malpua is a delectable pancake recipe made from refined flour and semolina. Malpua is a truly traditional Indian Dessert which is very popular and extremely irresistible.