Creamy kesar kulfi. .kulfi ice cream recipe with step by step photo/video recipe. kulfi is a traditional indian street dessert recipe. like malai, rose, mango and strawberry. but, today i would be sahring kesar pista kulfi recipe. Kulfi recipe – Learn to make delicious & creamy kesar pista kulfi at home with the help of video & step by step photos. Malai Kulfi is one of the most loved summer dessert from Indian cuisine & is also.
Grind peeled almonds, pistachio and cashew nuts with a little milk coarsely. Rich creamy kulfi topped with falooda and rose syrup is a dessert which finds a place at every Indian buffet counter. Kesar Pista Kulfi and for the Blogging Marathon's mini servings theme, I made the kulfi in small I was so happy that she and my nephews liked it very much. Cooking Creamy kesar kulfi is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition of Creamy kesar kulfi
- Require 1 litre milk.
- Give 3 tbspn of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup – evapourated milk.
- Give 1/2 cup of almond and pistachio powder.
- Give 1 tbspn of saffron.
- It’s For of garnishing:.
- Need as required of Chopped almonds.
- Provide as per taste for Honey.
- Need as required of Chocolate sauce.
This kulfi is so creamy and delicious with. Creamy yet grainy this kesar pista kulfi is irresistible! Cherish all your memories of this awesome kulfi. This indian ice cream is made by reducing the milk and with bare amount of cream or absolutely no.
Creamy kesar kulfi how to cook
- Take milk add condensed milk, evaporated milk. Once it comes to the boiling point add almond and pistachio powder and keep on mixing it continuously. Now add saffron to it and let the milk boils till little thicker side. Keep stirring it, once it's little thick, off the flame let it cool..
- Fill in kulfi containers or else take a disposable glass, fill with kulfi mixture cover it with foil and let the strip stand in center. Make sure the foil is covered fully..
- Let it chill for almost 6 to 7 hours. Cut the glass and remove the kulfi easily. Make pieces and decorate in serving bowl, pour some honey on it..
- Add some chopped almonds on it and pour some chocolate sauce and serve immediately..
Super creamy easy kulfi recipe that is flavored with pistachios, saffron & cardamom and tastes amazing. Easy kulfi recipe that is sure going impress your family and friends! In a heavy bottomed vessel, heat milk. Soak saffron in warm milk and add it to the boiling milk. Put the flame to low and boil until the milk reduces to half.