Grandma Lamb's Chicken Casserole.
Food preparation Grandma Lamb's Chicken Casserole is a fun point, in addition it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Grandma Lamb's Chicken Casserole
- Require 1 packages Stuffing Mix.
- Give 2 cup Cooked Chicken – Chopped/Shredded.
- Prepare 1 stick Melted Butter.
- Require – Cream Mixture.
- Need 1 can Cream Chicken Soup.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup for Chicken Broth.
- Provide 8 oz of Sour Cream.
Grandma Lamb's Chicken Casserole process
- Put 3/4 Stuffing Mix in bottom of 9 x 13 Glassware Dish as your bottom layer. Evenly distribute cooked chicken on top of Stuffing Mix layer. Pour melted butter over top of chicken and stuffing mix..
- Mix Together the Cream Mixture (Cream chicken soup, Chicken Broth and Sour Cream, then pour cream mixture over chicken and stuffing mix..
- Place remaining 1/4 stuffing mix on top of casserole. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes..