Cooking Andhra Pulihara is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 13 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Andhra Pulihara
- Provide 2 cups cooked rice.
- Give 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp.
- Give 4-6 of red chillies.
- It’s 4-6 for green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for chopped fresh ginger.
- Give 1/4 cup for sesame oil.
- You need – for seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp for mustard seeds.
- Give 1 tsp of chana dhal.
- It’s 1 tsp of urad dhal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – jeera.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Require 2 sprigs curry leaves.
Andhra Pulihara instructions
- First soak tamarind in warm water and leave it aside for 10 min. mean while cook rice. the grains need to be seperate but well cooked. cool it in an open wide mouthed bowl. heat a kadai, pour 3 tbsp of oil and add the seasoning and allow it to splutter.add it to the rice. cook the tamarind pulp in the same kadai till it gets thick like a sauce. pour it over the rice, add salt and 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder. mix it well, add oil and mix and cover it for at least 2 hrs before serving..
- Its best eaten for lunch. needs to be cooked a few hours in advance. can be eaten just by itself or with some chips or papads.