Banana oats choco cookies. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. And when chocolate chips are thrown in the mix?
Perfect for when you need an energy boost on the go. As Howie pointed out in his Banana Oat Fitness Cookies, baking isn't his thing. We're manly men (cue Robin Hood… These banana chocolate chip cookies taste a lot like banana bread, but in a soft and slightly chewy cookie form. Food preparation Banana oats choco cookies is a fun thing, in addition it becomes more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Banana oats choco cookies
- Give 2 cup for atta.
- Provide 1 cup for homemade butter.
- You need 1 cup sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup for oats.
- You need 1/4 cup mash banana.
- Provide 1/2 cup choco chip.
- You need 1/4 tsp for venilla essence.
- Require Pinch of salt.
- Need 1/2 tsp for baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp – baking soda.
The great thing about these is that they use about half the butter of a traditional oatmeal cookie thanks to the banana. When testing recipes, I actually started out with different ratios. These oatmeal banana cookies will remind you of banana bread, but in cookie form. You get that little hint of banana with the chewy oatmeal cookie and a kick of chocolate.
Banana oats choco cookies how to cook
- Beat the butter and sugar with the help of hand.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one..
- Make a dough.
- Dough become very sticky. So put this cookie dough into the fridge for 10 to 15min..
- Take out the dough from the fridge and give shape..
- Put these cookies in to preheated oven for 20 to 25 min at 170deg for bakeing.
- Banana oats choco cookies are ready to serve.
Stir in oats and chocolate chips. These banana cookies are adapted from my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I reduced the butter, added bananas, and increased the flour. Bananas contain so much moisture that more flour is needed to absorb it. You're going to love the bold banana flavor, the chewy oats that add so much.