Paneer kofta in tomato gravy. For the tomato gravy, heat the oil in a saucepan and add the cumin and mustard seeds. When they start to pop, add the remaining ingredients. Add the paneer kofta into the tomato gravy and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Flatten the dough and make small koftas. For the Filling Deep fried tender paneer kofta in creamy rich tomato based gravy. Paneer Kofta is deep fried Paneer balls served in a delicious and rich tomato and cashew curry. Cooking Paneer kofta in tomato gravy is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 25 components, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Paneer kofta in tomato gravy
- You need To make koftas.
- Require 200 gm – fresh grated paneer.
- Give 2-3 Medium size Boiled,peeled and mashed potatoes(100 gm approx).
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp for green cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – fresh Coriander leaves.
- Give 10-15 for Cashews Coarsely ground.
- Give 2-3 tbsp – roasted gram flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn flour to coat koftas.
- You need as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- Need – To make Gravy we need.
- You need 1 tbsp for oil.
- Need 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp for garlic paste or chopped garlic.
- It’s 3/4 Cup onion puree.
- Need to taste Salt.
- Need 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 Cup of fresh tomato puree.
- Give 3 tbsp – tomato chutney,or 1 tbsp red chilli paste (optional).
- Provide 1/4 tsp – black pepper powder.
- You need To garnish.
- Provide as needed – fresh cream.
- Need as needed for Coriander leaves.
Absolutely melt in mouth kofta recipe is almost similar Kofta in any kofta recipe can be grilled, fried, steamed, poached, baked or marinated before going into tomato gravy. Prepare Paneer Kofta on a special occasion or if you have any guests coming, they will love this Paneer Koftain Spinach Gravy. Deep fried masaledar paneer balls served with flavourful spinach gravy.- is a very tasty dish to relish, and it gets much better with Palak gravy. The recipe for the paneer kofta in tomato cream gravy is divided into two parts – The making of the kofta and the making of the gravy.
Paneer kofta in tomato gravy start cooking
- In a mixing bowl,take grated Paneer,mashed potatoes, roasted gram flour, corn flour,red chilli powder,salt to taste,cardamom powder,Coriander leaves and cashewnuts powder..
- Mix all ingredients well and knead the dough..
- Make round kofta balls of required size and coat them with cornflour and dust off the extra flour.keep all koftas in a Plate..
- In a wok,Heat oil on Medium flame to deep fry koftas.whwn heated, drop koftas in oil and deep fry till golden brown.Take out fried koftas in a Plate..
- In another pan,Heat 1 tbsp oil,add Cumin seeds and chopped garlic.Saute for a while and add little water..
- Now add onion puree.Mix well add salt and cook for 2-3 mins till onions become light pink..
- Now add salt,haldi and red chilli powder, Black pepper powder.saute masalas in oil for 1 min..
- Add 1 Cup tomato puree.Mix well and cook well for 3-5 Min till oil comes up..
- Add 1 Cup water to make gravy.let it cook for 3-4 Min until u see oil on top.If u want to make more spicy Gravy,then add tomato chutney or red chilli paste.Mix well.Gravy is ready.off the flame..
- Transfer Gravy in a serving bowl,add Fried koftas on Gravy, garnish with fresh cream and Coriander leaves.Serve hot with chapatis or steamed rice..
The final assembly of the dish is to be done just before serving as we do not want the koftas to become soggy or mushy. The dish is best served with Indian bread. Paneer combined with potatoes to make koftas. The koftas are served in a rich tomato onion based gravy. Hope you all remember about my attempt to make Malai Kofta sometime back and how it ended up with cheese balls.