Chicken and Sausage Alfredo.
Food preparation Chicken and Sausage Alfredo is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Chicken and Sausage Alfredo
- Need 1 lb for penne pasta.
- You need 2 1/2 jars of whatever flavor Alfredo sauce you prefer. (I used 2 jars of original and half jar bacon flavor I like my dish creamy).
- It’s 1 packages for smoke sausage or whatever sausage you prefer.
- Need 1/2 of bag of fully cooked diced chicken or 2-3 chicken breast (diced).
- It’s for Italian seasoning.
- Give dash Smoke paprika.
- Require basil.
- Require dash any other seasonings you choose.
- You need 1 tbsp – butter (optional).
Chicken and Sausage Alfredo instructions
- Boil penne pasta according to direction.
- Slice sausage.
- in a medium saucepan add a little oil, cooked diced chicken and sliced sausage. I like my sausage and chicken a little brown.
- Once your meat is cooked add alfredo sauce and stir on medium heat until it starts to boil, reduce heat to low and cover for about 15 minutes making sure to stir occasionally..
- Drain pasta add alfredo mixture to pasta stir in smoke paprika, Italian seasoning, basil and a little butter (optional).