Oats Choco Almond butter chewy/crunchy cookies.
Cooking Oats Choco Almond butter chewy/crunchy cookies is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Oats Choco Almond butter chewy/crunchy cookies
- Provide 1 cup Oats rolled.
- It’s 1 cup – Almond butter creamy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – sugar brown sugar / brown.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon – baking powder.
- Need 1/3 cup – milk/milk coffee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup cocoa unsweetened.
Oats Choco Almond butter chewy/crunchy cookies how to cook
- Roast the oats nicely and powder it with the sugar and cinnamon..
- In a bowl, take the dry pounded ingredients with sifted cocoa and baking powder..
- Add the almond butter and mix well..it will be crumbly and sticky. Add flour if needed to make consistency right. Add the milk or coffee to make a soft hand able dough. Depending on type of oats add less or more milk..
- On a greased parchment sheet on a baking tray spoon lemon size scoops onto it leaving enough gap between as it will spread later..
- Bake on a 350°F or 180°C preheated oven at around 10-12 minutes and later leave it with door open at switch off..
- Chewy cookies will be done at lesser time;and crunchier at 5 minutes more and less heat. Enjoy warm with coffee tea milk or simply like that!!.