Sweet & Spicy Honey Chilli Potato. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. Join the movement where artists give back to fans Our squad keeps things sweet!
The Sweet – Official North American Website. Food preparation Sweet & Spicy Honey Chilli Potato is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 10 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Honey Chilli Potato
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of honey.
- You need as required of Oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Sweet & Spicy Honey Chilli Potato step by step
- Slice potatoes lengthwise, rinse and wipe dry.
- Mix the corn flour and vinegar. Add the potatoes and mix till they are completely covered.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan. When hot, add the potatoes and fry till they are golden brown. Remove them on a plate.
- In another pan heat oil and lightly fry the green chilli and ginger. Add 2 tablespoons of ketchup in a bowl of water and pour into the pan. Ads the garlic, honey, ref chilli powder and salt. Mix on medium flame..
- When the mix starts to boil add the potatoes. Let it cook in medium flame for 5 minutes. When you are ready to serve you can garnish the potatoes with sesame seeds (optional)..