Student Meal; Fried Egg Sunny Side Up (Telur Mata Lembu). Our student recipes are a great way to get started with easy, cheap and filling dishes that are This cheap, crowd-pleasing meal is easy, hearty fare. This needs hardly any prep and it's pure comfort. No need to worry about the college student in your life eating only ramen or pizza.
A variety of meal plan options are available to students, depending on your Student Meal Plan Eligibility. Depending on where you live, you may be eligible for different meal. And just as a side note, these are recipes for college students who have access to a kitchen, even if What Makes a Recipe Good for College Students? Food preparation Student Meal; Fried Egg Sunny Side Up (Telur Mata Lembu) is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Student Meal; Fried Egg Sunny Side Up (Telur Mata Lembu)
- Prepare 1 pc Egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide for Optionals;.
- Need 1 stalk for Spring Onions (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Sweet Dark Soy.
- You need 1 tsp of White Pepper.
I was a broke college student when I started this. No matter how good you are at cooking, learning these simple recipes can make the most basic meals burst with flavour. We've got plenty of student recipes, over at Tesco Real Food, to keep you well fed. From tasty sharing snacks to easy budget meals, we've got you covered.
Student Meal; Fried Egg Sunny Side Up (Telur Mata Lembu) start cooking
- Greasing the Wok: grease the wok with just 1 tsp of oil per egg and coat around the wok with oil..
- Heat Control: To avoid the egg from sticking to the wok, you'll need oil and it has to be hot. What you want to do is sear the surface and caramelising it, preventing it to stew. The problem with hot woks and eggs is that eggs cook really really fast so you need to turn the heat down to low heat as soon as the oil gets hot and before you put in the egg..
- Cracking the Egg: this takes experience so don't worry if you fail. What you want to do is create an opening (crack) so that you can pull open the shell and push out the egg. You do this by applying pressure directly behind the crack (with your thumb if 2 handed, middle/fore finger if 1 handed) while your fingers pull back the shells..
- Wok Control: we're using a wok because it's the easiest way to make a round fried egg. Once the egg is in the wok, hold the wok and spread the egg white by gyrating the wok slowly in a clockwise/anti-clockwise direction. This also helps cook the egg more evenly as to avoid the egg getting burned from over exposure to heat..
- Optionals; This is where you may want to add Spring Onions or White Pepper and Sweet Dark Soy. Since this is Sunny Side Up, just carefully lift the egg (with two spatulas if need to) onto a plate and serve..
Students may purchase meal items "a la carte" if they would like, as well as healthy snacks. Some students choose to purchase extra portions of entrees, some choose milk or items like fresh fruit to. Easy meals to make when you're not feeling well feature. For students like me, Nerd Fitness is a gold mine of awesome information and motivation. We students have one area that presents us with a greater challenge than most others face, and that's.