Sweet corn Pulao. .pulao, methi pulao, kashmiri pulao, capsicum pulao, tomato pulao, paneer pulao, dill pulao and pudina pulao recipe. in addition do visit my other recipes collection with this sweet corn pulao recipe Corn pulao or sweet corn pulao is a simple one pot meal, packed with flavours. In buffet and once in flight. I loved it both the times.
Sweet corn pulao makes a perfect filling lunch box recipe for both kids and adults alike. This is what I've been looking for. I strongly believe that fancy and fun doesn't have to cost a ton. Cooking Sweet corn Pulao is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 18 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Sweet corn Pulao
- Need 500 gm rice.
- It’s 250 gm of sweet corn.
- Give 750 gm tomatoes.
- Require 1 tsp garlic paste.
- It’s 100 gm for onions finely chopped.
- Need 1/2 cup Oil.
- Give 1 black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Give 2 of star anise.
- Need 1 bay leaf.
- It’s 8 for black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp – soya sauce.
- Need 1 tsp red chili powder.
- Require to taste for Salt.
- Need 1/2 cup chopped capsicum.
- It’s 5-6 of saffron Strands soaked in 3tsp warm milk.
- Need 2 tsp of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Provide As needed – Water.
Corn pulao recipe with step by step photos – spiced and tasty pulao made with corn kernels. Sharing an everyday corn pulao recipe between the Diwali sweets and snacks recipes I will post. Sweet corn pulao recipe – This is simple and EASY to make pulao. Just like many other pulav recipes, this is also one pot meal.
Sweet corn Pulao steps
- Wash and soak rice. for 10 minutes In sauce pan add 1cup water. Once the water starts to boil, add the tomatoes and let it immerse in the water and blanch for about 2 minutes.You can see the skin starts to tear it open. Once done, add the tomatoes into the cold water. Let it cool down. Once it cools down, remove the skin. And make a puree..
- Boil the sweet corn kernels and keep them aside.
- In large heavy bottom pot add oil whole spices once it crackles add garlic paste and saute now add finely chopped onions and saute for 1 minutes now add tomato puree and soya sauce and mix well.
- Now drain water from rice. Now mix it in the tomato puree. cook rice in tomato puree add salt and red chili powder and mix it well. add water if needed.
- Once the rice cooked. Add sweet corn coriander leaves chopped capsicum and saffron milk and mix well. Sweet corn pulav is ready to serve.
While corn pulao is cooking, quickly whip up the raita and roast the papads. This Sweet Corn Methi Pulao is one of the best dish for any parties or occasions. We can serve this yummy pulao with any raitha of our choice. Sweet Corn Pulao: -Using corn and rice we can make delicious pulao. This can be a good one pot meal and is gluten freeIngredients-One and half cup boiled sweet corn kernels-one diced.