Vegan Oreo Pancakes. A stack of vegan pancakes that replicate Oreo cookies in a healthy way. Chocolate pancakes make a delicious base for a creamy, coconut-based filling. Start your day with dessert, that's what I say.
This is my first ever video recipe, I know it's not well edited or did, but at least I tried 🙂 I hope you liked it and want to see more of my videos. To Make the Cookie Pancakes: Preheat a wok with a little oil. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt. vegan oreo pancakes: fluffy chocolate batter makes a decadent base to a sweet and creamy coconut-vanilla filling. Cooking Vegan Oreo Pancakes is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 4 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Vegan Oreo Pancakes
- Prepare 120 gm – Oreo.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup – Cashew milk.
- Require 1 tsp – Olive oil.
- You need as needed of Chocolate Syrup.
These take breakfast to a whole new level of awesome. These Oreo Pancakes are a fun breakfast or brunch treat. How about a big stack of these Last month, I had some decadent Oreo pancakes at Breakfast Republic (post here) and have been. Find images and videos about food, vegan and recipe on We Heart It – the app to get lost in what you love.
Vegan Oreo Pancakes step by step
- ▪In a blender, blend biscuits until it gives a flour like texture..
- ▪Once grinded take this mixture into a bowl.
- ▪To that mixture add cashew milk and mix thoroughly. The batter should be of flowy consistency..
- ▪Pre heat a non-stick pan on a low flame for 2-4mins..
- ▪Once heated apply vegetable oil to the pan..
- ▪Into it pour pancake batter and let it cook for another 1-2mins..
- ▪Once you see bubbles at the surface of the pancakes flip it and let it cook for another 1-2mins..
- ▪Once done stack pancakes one over another and garnish with chocolate syrup..
Going vegan doesn't mean you have to ditch all your favorite snacks. There are loads of chips, candies, and other good eats that happen to contain no meat or dairy products. But do Oreos make the cut? So to answer the question loosely whether or not Oreos are vegan, it depends first of all on where the Oreo manufacturer is sourcing. Oreo cookies do not contain any animal-derived ingredients and are safe to eat for vegans.