Eggless Choco Vanila MUFFINS. Welcome to my channel The Joy of Cooking. Disclaimer:- The Products used in this video are not sponsored and purchased with my money. Here comes the recipe of eggless vanilla muffin recipe: For original recipe click HERE.
In a bowl, take Milk, Oil, Vanilla Essence and Fill all the muffin molds up to ¾. Eggless Vanilla Muffins Recipe, Learn how to make Eggless Vanilla Muffins (absolutely delicious recipe of About the Eggless Vanilla Muffins Recipe: Delicate little vanilla flavored muffins made without eggs. Fluffy and soft, these muffins are fuss-free and quick to make with simple ingredients. Food preparation Eggless Choco Vanila MUFFINS is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Eggless Choco Vanila MUFFINS
- Need 1/2 Cup – Flour/Maida.
- Provide 1/4 Cup for Yoghurt.
- It’s 1/3 of Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Give 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp – Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanila Essence.
- Prepare as required of Choco Chip (Optional).
How to Make Eggless Vanilla Choco Chip Muffin Add the milk and vanilla essence to this and creamy mixture and beat well. The Best Eggless Muffins Recipes on Yummly Vegan Pumpkin Muffins, Monte Cristo Muffins, English Muffins. Recipe Index » Eggless Desserts » Eggless Muffins » Eggless chocolate chip muffins recipe (Vegan).
Eggless Choco Vanila MUFFINS making process
- In a bowl add the yoghurt and sugar. Beat well using a hand whisk. Add oil and beat until smooth..
- Now add the baking soda and vanila essence. Mix well. Add the flour and mix with out forming any lumps. Add milk if the batter seems to be thick..
- Add choco chips or tutty fruity and give a quick mix..
- Grease and heat an appe pan and pour the batter. Cover it with a lid. Now heat a tawa on high flame and place your appe pan on it. Reduce the flame to low and cook for 5-7 minutes. Insert a toothpick and check. If it comes out clean you're done. Switch off and keep aside for few minutes to cool. Now take them out and serve..
- Like this you can prepare any Muffins if your choice..
This is very versatile muffin batter. Skip the chocolate chips and cinnamon-sugar topping, you will have plain vanilla flavored batter. Find vegan blueberry muffins, banana chocolate chip muffins, double chocolate banana muffins, orange cranberry muffins, corn muffins, chocolate zucchini muffins, low-fat muffins & more. Find a huge collection of eggless muffin recipes with step-by-step instructions with pictures. Choco Chip Muffins – The name itself tempts me so much…I have already tried cupcakes using butter so wanted to have a chocochip muffin with no eggs and butter and they turned out so soft and delicious.