Malpua. Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua is a sweet pancake popular in Uttar pradesh, Rajsthan, Bihar, West bengal, Orissa and Maharashtra. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it.
malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua recipe with step by step photos. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and So this recipe is indeed a Fluffy version of malpua. the inner texture is fluffy and the outside edges. Food preparation Malpua is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Malpua
- Require – For malpuas:.
- Give 1 cup for maida/ all purpose flour.
- Give 1/2 cup of semolina / sooji.
- Give 1/4 cup for sugar.
- Give 1/2 tsp – fennel seeds.
- Need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder / elachi powder.
- Require 1/2 cup milk / rabri.
- Need as required of water to prepare batter.
- Prepare as required for oil for deep frying.
- Give as required of dry fruits for garnishing.
- Give – For sugar syrup:.
- Provide 1 cup sugar.
- Give 1/2 cup water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp cardamom powder / elaichi powder.
- Give As needed for few threads saffron.
Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required. ? Malpua. Refined flour pancakes fried in ghee and dunked in sugar syrup. Malpua is a sweet pancake-style treat that's popular throughout Bangladesh and India.
Malpua start cooking
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take maida, sooji and sugar. Also add fennel seeds and cardamom powder. Further add milk or rabri. mix well making sure there are no lumps in the batter. Add water as required and mix well, make sure the batter is of smooth pouring consistency. Further whisk the batter for at least 5 minutes. Cover and let the batter rest for 30 minutes..
- In the meantime make the sugar syrup by adding all the ingredients (listed above) for sugar syrup in a saucepan. Turn on the flame and let it boil on high flame until the sugar dissolves completely..
- Heat oil to fry the malpuas. Now pour batter into hot oil with the help of a ladle. When malpua starts to float, splash oil malpuas. And also press gently with the help of perforated spoon. The malpuas will puff up like poori. Now fry both sides until they turn golden brown. Drain the malpuas onto the a kitchen towel to remove excess oil. ow soak the malpuas into hot sugar syrup. Rest for 10 minutes making sure both the sides of malpua are soaked well. Finally garnished with few nuts and serve..
Malpua is often served as a tasty dessert, a sweet snack. Jaggery Malpua is a delicious but quick dessert characterised by this luxuriant flavour, speckled with exciting tinges of fennel. These melt-in-the-mouth whole wheat flour malpuas should ideally be served. Malpua is a delectable pancake recipe made from refined flour and semolina. Malpua is a truly traditional Indian Dessert which is very popular and extremely irresistible.