Kulfi Stuffed mango.
Cooking Kulfi Stuffed mango is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 9 components, you can start cooking 12 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Kulfi Stuffed mango
- Prepare 4/5 Ripe large good quality mangoes.
- Prepare 1 litre for Full cream milk.
- Require 1/2 cup Sugar.
- Need 2 tbs for Milk powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp – Cornflour.
- Provide 3-4 – Cardamom.
- It’s 50 gm Cashews.
- Give 50 gram for Raisins (soaked in water).
- Require Sharp small knife.
Kulfi Stuffed mango instructions
- Heat milk in a pot and boil to 1/3 portion.
- Add sugar and boil again.
- Take a little milk in a bowl and mix cornflour and milk powder very well so that no lumps remain.
- Add this mixture to the milk, mix well, boil add cardamom (crushed/ powdered) to it and turn off the heat.
- Mix the dry fruits to it and cool down to the room temperature.
- Now cut the petiolar sides of the mangoes and keep those small portions aside.
- Push the small thin sharp knife inside each mango and take the seed out very cautiously and slowly.
- Place each mango over a cup.
- Pour the milk mixture in the whole inside the mangoes slowly.
- Ceal the openning with the small cut portions.
- Keep the mangoes in a freezer overnight / for 8 hrs.
- Then take each mango peel them with a peeler very cautiously.