Banana Malpua. In this cooking video, we learn to cook Banana Malpua. For more vegetarian cooking videos, please subscribe to our channel. — Maysun In C is an Art Studio. केले से बनाये मालपुआ – Banana Malpua – How to make Banana Pancake – Malpua Recipe #BananaMalpua #BananaPancake #KeleKaMalpua #Malpua #InstantMalpua. This recipe is for Gluten-free Banana Malpua (Cardamom Spiced Banana Pancake).
Banana makes the pua very soft and it almost melts in your mouth. केले से बनाये मालपुआ – Banana Malpua – How to make Banana Pancake – Malpua Recipe. malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua is a pancake served as a dessert or a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. Food preparation Banana Malpua is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Banana Malpua
- Prepare 1 cup mashed banana.
- It’s 1 cup maida.
- Provide 1/2 cup semolina.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon for cardamom.
- Require 1 tsp of Fennel.
- Give for Sugar – 4 tbsp.(depends on the sweetness of the bananas).
- Need Milk – 3/4th cup.
- Need for Oil for deep fry.
- Provide For garnishing.
- Provide Some cheery.
- You need – For the sugar syrup.
- Provide 1 cup of Water –.
- Require 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder –.
- Provide 1 cup of Sugar –.
Barley was the most prolific grain eaten by the arya of the Vedic period. केले से बनाये मालपुआ – Banana Malpua – How to make Banana Pancake – Malpua Recipe It's time to sweeten your Diwali celebrations with my special Banana Malpua recipe. 'banana malpua, 'how to make malpua from ripe banana, 'fruit malpua, 'healthy banana malpuas' Watch this video to know the recipe of Banana Malpua by Shilpa Shetty.. . . Banana Malpua _ Shilpa Shetty Kundra _ Diwali Special _ The Art Of Loving Food. Banana Malpua Recipe ।। Malpua With Banana. Malpua or malpoa is a pancake type of dessert especially popular in Northern part of India.
Banana Malpua making
- Take the bananas in a large bowl. Mash them well. To this add flour, semolina, sugar, cardamom and fennel seeds. Mash all the ingredients very well. Add milk little by little,mix well and make a thick smooth batter (without lumps). The batter should be thick pouring consistency bowl, allow it to rest for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes beat the batter. Heat oil and 2 tbsp.of ghee in a frying pan. When it is hot reduce the heat. Take 1/2 cup of the batter,pour circular movement into the hot oil to form a small circle.Fry on medium heat till light brown on both sides. Take out the fried malpua with a slotted spoon, Fry one malpua at a time. Fry all the malpuas in this way and arrange them in a serving bowl..
- Sugar syrup: Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and heat till the sugar is dissolved. Increase the heat and boil the syrup for 5 minutes till it is slightly thickened.
- Take the sugar syrup in a flat dish and soak the malpuas in it for 10 minutes. Both the malpuas and syrup must be warm and not cold or even too hot. You can garnish with dry fruits or cherry..
This mouthwatering dish is mainly prepared during Holi, Diwali or Eid festival. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and yet crisp pancakes coated with sugar syrup and served with rabri or thickened sweetened milk. Malpua is a delicacy enjoyed all over India. Its a sweet made in different ways in different locations. Banana Malpua Recipe is very popular in Northern part of India.