Stuffed vegetable Omlette.
Food preparation Stuffed vegetable Omlette is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Stuffed vegetable Omlette
- It’s 2 – Eggs.
- You need 1 for small Onion sliced.
- Need 1 cup – Mixed vegetables (thinly sliced cabbage, carrot, peppers and beans).
- Require 2 tbsp of spinach thinly sliced.
- Need To taste – Salt and black Pepper powder.
- Need 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s As needed for Oil for greasing the skillet.
- Need 4 – bread slices (Toast).
Stuffed vegetable Omlette instructions
- For the Vegetable stuffing 1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes. 2. Now add 1 cup of mixed vegetable, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute. 3. Now cover the pan and the vegetables sweat for 2-3 minutes. 4. Remove from flame, add the spinach. Mix well and cover. 5. Keep it aside..
- For the Omelette 1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper to it. You may also add some dried or fresh herbs as per your choice. For me a dash of mixed Italian herbs always comes handy. 2. Heat the skillet and grease it with oil, wipe away the excess with a tissue. 3. Spread the egg mixture on the hot skillet and cover the skillet. 4. Let the eggs cook for 2 minutes, now remove the cover. 5. Release the omelet form the bottom of the skillet using a flat spatula..
- 6. Spread the vegetable mixture on one half of the omelet, and fold the other half on top of it. 7. If using cheese place the cheese slices on one half and the cover it with vegetables and fold. 8. Cover and cook for 20-30 seconds. 9. Remove on a platter and serve with your choice of toast..