Shahi paneer with paratha. Paneer paratha recipe with step by step photos. Shahi paneer is a preparation of paneer, native to the Indian subcontinent, consisting of a thick gravy of cream, tomatoes and Indian spices. Shahi Paneer, Shahi Paneer Sabzi. by Tarla Dalal.
Indian Paneer Paratha. makes a filling breakfast or lunch. uses fresh homemade paneer for that soft paneer filling. also great for lunch boxes. tastes great with a side of achar (pickle) & yogurt. goes best with a cup of masala chai! Making paneer paratha is like making any other paratha. and curd. alternatively, paneer paratha can also be prepared with combination of potatoes and paneer to make it aloo paneeer paratha recipe. furthermore, some tips and tricks for a perfect paneer paratha recipe. firstly, prepare a moist dough, which is a non sticky, soft dough. basically the dough should be. How to make the best Shahi Paneer Ever – Shahi means Royal so this actually appropriate name for this dish. Cooking Shahi paneer with paratha is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 23 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Shahi paneer with paratha
- Require 200 gm paneer.
- Prepare 3 for tomatoes.
- Give 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 for garlic cloves.
- Give 1 tsp sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup for water.
- Provide 1 inch ginger.
- Give 1 of dried red chilli.
- Require 1 for bay leaf.
- Need 1 – badi elaichi(black Cardamom).
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 5 for black pepper seeds.
- You need 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- You need 1/4 cup milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup – curd.
- Provide 2 tbsp butter.
- Prepare of for parantha.
- Provide 1 cup wheat flour.
- Need as needed of water.
This recipe uses cashews and butter to add a rich creamy taste to the spicy tomato gravy. This is a delicious north Indian recipe that is very popular and can easily be found in any Restaurant. Paneer Paratha is the most popular paratha varieties in North India. Palak paneer paratha recipe here Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese.
Shahi paneer with paratha step by step
- Collect all the ingredients..
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add cumin seeds, black pepper, badi elaichi, dried red chilli, garlic, ginger, onion. Saute for one minute on medium flame. Add tomatoes, salt. Cover with the lid. Cook for 3 mins.on medium flame. Turn off the flame. Let it cool down..
- Take it out in a grinder jar, add curd, 1 cup water to grind the mixture..
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add bay leaf, coriander, turneric, red chilli powder. Stir it in low flame. Add grinded paste, strain it, mix well..
- Add 1 tsp sugar, kasuri methi, milk, mix well. Let it boil. Cover with the lid. Cook for 3 mins..
- Add paneer, cover with the lid. Cook for another 2 mins. Open the lid, add garam masala. Mix well. Shahi paneer is ready..
- For paratha…Take 1 cup wheat flour in a bowl, add water as needed. Knead the dough soft. Make medium sized balls, roll it. Grease with oil, fold it, again fold it. Roll it in triangular shape with the help of rolling pin. Fry the raw paratha on tawa with the oil on both the sides till golden brown and crispy. Paratha is ready..
- Shahi paneer with paratha is ready for lunch. Enjoy!!!.
This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all. Some popular paneer dishes: Matar Paneer, Palak Paneer, Shahi Paneer, Achaari paneer, aloo bread paneer pakoda, beetroot and paneer salad. Shahi Paneer is a favorite roti/naan accompaniment from our Indian Subcontinent prepared with whole spices, nuts, paneer, cream, yogurt and with a Yes, it's the Sultani Dal. Make a splendid menu with this Shahi Paneer, Sultani Dal, Saffron rice and paratha/kulcha. One more exciting recipe is coming.