Rice kheer. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. This rice kheer recipe is a family recipe and one that I learned from mother in law. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Don't be put off by the texture of this pudding! Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine. Food preparation Rice kheer is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition Rice kheer
- It’s 1 of cup rice.
- Need 2 of litre milk.
- Need 1 cup sugar.
- Give 1/2 for tsp Cardamom powder.
- Need 5-6 for Chopped Cashew nut.
- It’s 5-6 – Chopped Almonds.
- Provide As needed Crushed Talmakhana.
- It’s for pinch Saffron.
- Need 1 for tsp Ghee.
Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar.
Rice kheer steps
- At first, we will washed rice in a bowl, leave it to soak, 5 minute then put, a pan on the gas on low flame & add little ghee, after it add rice for fry 5 minute..
- Now, will be add hot milk, after a boiling, add surger cashew nut, saffron talmakhana, almond etc in it &cooked 20 minute, now it is ready to serve..
I almost always have those three ingredients at my house. Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can.