Peanut butter and banana oat "cookies". These have a soft, baked oatmeal-like texture and do not get hard or crunchy. Made with just banana, peanut butter and oats, they are a healthy snack or treat. Healthy gluten-free, honey-sweetened, oat-based cookies made with peanut butter, banana and chocolate chips!
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. I also have a new obsession to share: Banana bread breakfast cookies. Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Energy Bites with Chia + Cacao Nibs. Cooking Peanut butter and banana oat "cookies" is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Peanut butter and banana oat "cookies"
- You need 1 of medium very ripe banana.
- Provide 1 cup – peanut butter (I used a mix of almond and peanut).
- Require 1.5 tbsp. for honey, melted.
- Provide 1 tbsp. – brown sugar.
- Give 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Give half a tsp cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of and quarter cups of oats.
Then try these Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Cookies. They are McCollum kids approved and that in itself is a reason you should try them. We have not tried these exact cookies without flour, but I have made similar recipes with just oats. It is worth a try, don't worry, it won't burn your house down!
Peanut butter and banana oat "cookies" start cooking
- Preheat the oven to 180˚c. Mash the banana in a bowl and add the nut butters. Mix until well combined..
- Add the honey, vanilla, salt, sugar and cinnamon and stir again..
- Blitz 1 cup of the oats in a food processor for a few seconds (they don't need to fully blitzed, just slightly ground up). Add to the bowl with the other quarter of un-blitzed oats and mix well with the other ingredients..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and use a desert spoon to measure your balls of cookie "dough". It will be a sticky mixture, similar to flapjack dough. Use your hands to form the cookies into a ball and place onto the parchment, evenly spaced apart. (the cookies wont spread as much as regular ones)..
- Cook for about 15 minutes. Check them after this time – they should start to crisp on the top and should sound hollow when tapped on the bottom. If not, give them another 5 minutes or so. You can turn the oven down a little if they are browning too much..
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea! (or a hot choc like my kiddies!).
Health Benefits – Banana Oatmeal Fitness Cookies. My boys and I LOVE these cookies although I reduce the oatmeal and add a cup of peanut butter and chia seeds to mine. Chia seeds are one of the only seeds that are heat stable and don't loose their health benefits when. And even though peanut butter + banana + cinnamon might not be the most intuitive combination, it The mashed banana actually plays three roles in these healthy peanut butter banana oatmeal Peanut butter, oats, banana, and cinnamon is such a good combination :). You will love that the ingredients are very basic and Stir in peanut butter and instant rolled oats until it forms a sticky cookie batter.