Chocolate Banana cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Moist and rich, this cake is the chocolate version of my favorite recipe for banana bread. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert – one banana bread, the.
This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. Cooking Chocolate Banana cake is a fun point, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 10 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Chocolate Banana cake
- Need 1 of – Large banana.
- Give 1 cup – – wheat flour.
- Give 2 tbsp – – coco powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for – baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – cinnamon powder.
- Give 1/2 cup – – palm sugar.
- Need 1/2 cup for – milk.
- Give 1/4 cup of – oil.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter.
Chocolate Banana cake steps
- Preheat oven 350 degree Fahrenheit or heavy kadai for 15 mins with low flame.
- A large bowl take a banana and mash it well and add palm sugar mix it well until sugar dissolved.
- In this add milk and oil mix it well.
- Place sieve over a bowl add all dry items and sift it flour and gently mix everything well.
- Grease the cake pan with ghee and pour the batter in pan and put oven for 25 mins or kadai for 35 to 40 mins.
- Then our cake ready.
Use your favorite frosting on the cake. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This Chocolate Banana Cake combines the sweetness of ripe mashed bananas with cocoa powder. Wonderful plain, but even better when frosted with a smooth and creamy Chocolate Ganache. This chocolate chip banana cake has a moist crumb with the taste of real bananas in every bite.