BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles.
Cooking BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 18 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles
- You need 1 pkg of Bianco Meats Cajun Marinated Chicken Thighs.
- You need 2 Links of Bianco Meats Andouille Sausage.
- It’s 2 cups of Hungry Jack Pancake and Waffle Mix.
- You need 1 cup of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp red hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 sprig of rosemary(for decor optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of sp of Cajun spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of julenned leeks.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of canola oil.
- It’s of Cast iron pan or your fave fry pan.
- Prepare of Waffle pan.
- Prepare 1 can of Pam non stick cooking spray.
BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles how to cook
- Gather your ingredients together and put cast iron pan on heat with oil heat up to 350 degrees before adding chicken. Follow directions on Waffle mix put in bowl and set aside..
- Warm up your grill pan or bbq grill and get sausages cooking.
- Prepare chicken place buttermilk in med size bowl, your chicken and flour in their own bowls add Cajun spice and thyme to flour with salt and pepper and mix..
- Dip chicken in flour then buttermilk then flour again if oil has reached 350 degrees then add chicken for 6 to 8 mins a side til golden brown, continue breading remaining chicken. Place cooked chicken on a paper towel lined plate to remove any excess oil,.
- Add julienned leeks to flour then buttermilk then flour and fry to golden brown.
- Add maple syrup, hot sauce and honey to a small pan and heat till warm do not boil,,.
- Spray your waffle pan with Pam non-stick spray cook until golden.
- Place all cooked waffles on p,ate first then add your chicken, then sausages pour warm syrup over entire dish and enjoy,,?.